Maximum bet amount is: 1,127.90 Ethereum
Maximum win amount per bet is: 112.79 Ethereum
This game is called Dice, but it is not the typical game of luck and probability using a simple cube with numbered sides. Instead, it is a crypto-oriented Dice game where you have a greater range and higher fidelity of potential outcomes (0.000-99.999). Your task is to predict whether the lucky number that the Dice will roll is higher or lower than a certain digit. If you're new to Dice and have absolutely no clue how to play this game, we explained the basics below.
How to play?
The following is a brief explanation on how to play Dice on Crypto-Games:
1) Deposit funds to your personal deposit address and wait for one confirmation. As soon as we receive the transaction, you can start gambling.
2) Select the amount you want to wager in one bet and enter that amount in the “Bet Size” field.
3) Select your payout multiplier, but remember, the chance of winning the bet depends on your multiplier, so choose wisely. This is your lucky number. You can select this within the range of 0.000 to 99.999. The gist here is to ensure that this digit will just be perfect to match your prediction.
4) Now two numbers are shown to you. There is one number to roll high (over the shown number) and one to roll low (below the number shown). You have to decide whether to play high or low.
5) A number is rolled after you have made your prediction and pressed roll over or under. Numbers can go from 0.000 to 99.999. If the number within the range you picked, you win the bet and receive the payout shown to you. If the number is not within your predicted range, your bet is lost and you lose the amount wagered.
Think about the strategy you used to roll the Dice. Great! Now let’s try to automate that process using Auto Bet. Auto Bet allows you to play different systems such as Martingale and D'Alembert. What you need to do is enter a bet size (your base bet) and a payout multiplier as you did in manual betting. You can now choose if and when to increase/decrease this bet and by how much. Choose whether you want to bet on high/low only or you want to switch your bets after certain events. Now you're ready to start. Hit "Start" and auto betting will begin to run. Automatic betting will run until either the maximum number of rolls is reached or if your account has reached a certain number of funds (over and under specific balance possible). To stop prior to one of the previous conditions, press "Stop". If you are playing Martingale and don't want your bets to grow past a certain threshold it is possible to choose a maximum bet size. Once reached, auto betting will continue with this threshold amount and stop increasing the bets.
If you want to use them, there are several keyboard shortcuts listed below:
Roll High [H], Roll Low [L]
Bet size: Min [Q], 1/2 [W], x2 [E], Max [R]
Payout: Min [A], -1 [S], +1 [D], Max [F]
I understand the risks, I want to manually change my client seed
What is provable fairness and how does it work?
Provable fairness is a technology facilitated by cryptocurrency and blockchain technology that makes it impossible for a player or casino to cheat. You no longer have to be suspicious of the house for bets lost. So, whatever game you are playing, you can be confident that the result is fair and accurate given the probable fairness of our gambling platform. To check each bet, you can click on the BetID where you will be given more detailed information for each individual bet.
(Seed labels italicized for some reason in Dice tab)
Last server seed SHA256: Last seed generated on our side (encrypted SHA256)
Last server seed: Last server seed generated by our side
Last client seed: Last client seed generated on your side
Next server seed SHA256: Next server seed (encrypted SHA256)
Next client seed: Your next client seed
SHA512 hash: Server seed and client seed combined and encrypted in SHA512
To check if your last bet was truly fair, go to an online SHA512 generator, copy and paste the Server and Client seed to receive the SHA512 hash.
Next, convert the first five characters from Hexadecimal to Decimal and you'll receive six numbers. Take the last five numbers and you have the Dice result. If there are more than six numbers, this step is skipped the next five characters from the Hexadecimal string are used.
A video about the provably fair system we use Youtube.
Data is refreshed once every 10 minutes.